|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, March 31, 2007
haiyaeyae . got pepo nagging at me to post . -.-fine , i will den , since i got a tiny-winy lil bi tof time to entertain her hahahs . just finished half my hw for the whole freaking week . hais . dun reallyhave anything to post bout . so gonna do tis quizzy thing . Layer ONE On the Outside Name:Melanie Nickname:MEL , MIAO-lanie etc.etc . all sorts of weird names -.- Birth Date: 10th feb Current Status: heh ? Eye Color: brown { dark one Hair Color: brown+black Righty or Lefty: righty Zodiac Sign: aquarius Layer TWO On the inside Your Heritage: eh ? Your Fears:something piercing in to my skin . { ergh >< Your Weaknesses: millions. Your Perfect Pizza: ALL pizzas are perfect {ecp wif weird ingredients ones Layer THREE Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Your thoughts first waking up: i wanna sleep somemore Your Bedtime: 10+ { yaye . im a god girl ! =X Your most missed memory: the days in WOODGROVE .T-T Layer FOUR Your Pick Pepsi or Coke: NON. McDonaldads or Burger King: Mc ! Adidas or Nike: BOTH ~ Lipton tea or Nestea: LIPTONNN! Chocolate or vanilla: BOTH! =DD Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino ! { slupss.. Layer FIVE Do you.. Smoke: erghhh .. NONONO ~ Curse: no . unless really angry =( Layer SIX In the Past Month Drank alcohol: erghh . NO Gone to the mall: yea . Been on stage: NO =D Eaten sushi: T-T No Dyed your hair: nope =D Layer SEVEN Have You Ever? played a stripping game ? : NO ! erghh . Changed who you were to fit in: NOPE Layer EIGHT Age you're hoping to be married: dunno. Layer NINE In a Guy Best eye colour: black & shinyy Best hair colour: Black Short or long hair: short Double or single eyelid: double. Taller or shorter than you: TALLER ! Layer TEN What Were You Doing 1 minute ago: typing . 1 hour ago: homeworking. 4.5 hours ago:how wud i noe -.- 1 month ago: geez .. tats hard thingking . 1 year ago: having the best year of my life in pri. 6 T-T Layer ELEVEN Finish the sentence I love:CANDYFLOSS ! I feel: BORED ! I hate: secondary scu . I hide: my feelings I miss: pr.6 times I need: a new life ! >:( Layer TWELVE 5 very lucky ppl to have the wonderful chance to do this anyone bored like me -.- |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|